International Nurses

Foreign-based nurses looking to work here in the United States? Here are the requirements:


The NCLEX (also known as the National Council Licensure Examination) determines if it is safe for you to practice as an entry-level nurse. NCLEX-RN focuses on application and analysis using critical thinking skills to make nursing decisions.

There are two types of NCLEX examinations, NCLEX-PN for those of whom who have obtained a degree in licensed practical and vocational nursing. Those of whom who have completed an associate or bachelor’s degree in nursing can take the NCLEX-RN exam.

To register for the NCLEX, click here:

Visa Screen

Visa Credentials Assessment Service is a comprehensive screening service for healthcare professionals seeking an occupational visa to work in the United States. Applicants who successfully complete VisaScreen will receive an official ICHP certificate to satisfy the United States Federal Screening requirements.

What are the requirements?

  • A secondary school diploma or exam certificate showing the highest level of secondary education received *
  • License / Registration / Diploma Information
  • Professional Educational Information
  • English Proficiency Score (The minimum required score various on the profession of the applicant) **


*  If it has been more than 10 years since the completion of secondary school education, this requirement is waived

** IELTS or TOEFL exam must have been taken within the last two years


To register for VisaScreen, click here