We have been operating as a healthcare staffing company, providing healthcare professionals to nursing homes, hospitals, and other medical organizations in the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut since 2007. ACS provides professional temporary staffing services for the following:
- Registered Nurses (RNs) – All Specialty
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Patient Sitters/Companions
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Registered Respiratory Therapists
- Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Therapy Aides
- Social Workers
- Managed Care Coordinator
- Care Coordinators
We have two types Application Process: In-Office and Electronic Application. Although we encourage most applicants to come physically to our office, fill out the application form, take the competency exam and interview face-to-face with the recruiters, we also offer an Electronic Application for added efficiency especially for candidates who are unable to come physically to our office, such as travel or per diem candidates. They can fill out the application form online – through our website, through Right Signature, or through e-mail. We will meticulously review resumes of all candidates based on mandatory requirements and qualifications of open requisitions. A recruiter will contact qualified applicants to further process their application.
– ACS Referral Program rewards existing employees or candidates who spread good word of mouth to other prospective candidates. We provide cash gifts once a referred candidate was hired and has worked 300 hours. – Once your referral starts working, we will be keep tracking of their hours. The bonus will be awarded as soon as the 300 work hours are completed. – The Referral bonuses are as follows: $100 for a Registered Nurse, $75 for a Licensed Practical Nurse, and $50 for a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Want to work with us or know anyone who might be interested? Here are our requirements: – Updated Resume – New York CNA Certificate / LPN or RN License & Registration – CPR/BLS (optional for CNA’s) – Two Reference Letters – Nursing Diploma / CNA Training Certificate – Two US Government Issued Identification – Physical Exam & PPD – Chest X-Ray and TB – Questionnaire, if PPD is positive – Proof of immunity to Mumps, Measles, Rubella, and Varicella – Drug Test – Flu Shot during flu season
– ACS offers a lot of compensation and benefits to its employees. The compensation for our healthcare professionals are based on the type of assignment, work experience, and educational attainment of the candidate. We give completion bonus for finished travel assignments. We also give rewards and incentives for complete attendance, punctuality, and overtime. – The benefits we offer include paid time off based on the number of hours rendered in a calendar year. All employees are on W2 and we offer weekly pay and direct deposit. We also offer in house payroll including running of checks. Health and dental insurance are also included for qualified medical professionals.